Lucky Patcher Uptodown 6.4 4 For Android Overview
|App Download Version:||6.4.4|
|Apk Size||6.21 MB|
|Last Update Time||Jul 4, 2017|
|Min||Android 2.1.x (ECLAIR_MR1)|
|Target||Android 4.4 (KITKAT)|
|Screens||small, normal, large, xlarge|
|Densities||120, 160, 240, 320, 480, 640|
|Offers In-App Purchase||NO|
We can exert more control over the features of an Android smartphone or tablet and the pre-installed applications by rooting it. One of its key benefits Lucky Patcher Uptodown 6.4 4 For Android ability to remove bloatware, or the software that many manufacturers preinstall on the device (apps from Samsung, Huawei, or Xiaomi, for example, with their related customization layers). If, in addition to having your phone rooted, you also have a programme like Lucky Patcher APK, you will have complete control of the device and be able to manage these and other aspects. To be able to alter and change the settings of the applications that otherwise would be impossible to adjust, use Lucky Patcher Android.
What Is Lucky Patcher 6.4.4?
Once you download Lucky Patcher Android, the application will list all the apps present on your smartphone or tablet, with really complete information about each one of them and sorted using a color code depending on the actions that can be carried out.
- Deletion of license verification.
- Removal of in-app adverts or Google Ads.
- Modification of permissions associated to apps.
- Extraction of the APK file of any application to carry out a backup.
- Unblocking of paid applications to be able to transfer them to other devices.
How To Use Lucky Patcher Hack?
We’ll be able to see each application highlighted with a distinct colour once we’ve listed all of the Lucky Patcher APK’s applications. Each of these hues denotes something different:
- Green: app that can be registered.
- Yellow: there are specific patches for these applications.
- Blue: includes Google adverts.
- Purple: app in the start-up menu.
- Red: this app can’t be registered or patched.
- Orange: a system app that the program doesn’t recommend to modify if you want your phone to continue working correctly.
The boot list, which links the apps that need to be patched each time the phone reboots its operating system, is another important point to make.
And if you want to utilise it to perform specific tasks, you must follow the instructions provided in this brief tutorial:
To remove a verification license:
- Step 1: keep the app pressed and choose the option remove license verification.
- Step 2: choose the automatic mode and let the patching process start.
- Step 3: in the case of not working correctly, choose the automatic reverse mode or the extreme automatic mode.
- Step 4: now restart before opening the application.
To remove adverts:
- Step 1: press the application and choose the option to remove Google ads.
- Step 2: restart before opening the application.
To apply a specific patch:
- Step 1: press the application and apply a specific patch.
- Step 2: restart your smartphone or tablet before opening the application.
There are certain programmes that can be patched, like Spotify, Clash Royale, and Clash of Clans. It’s not typical, and their developers solve the bug with each new iteration. You should be aware that this behaviour violates the rules for using these services in any situation.
How to download and install Lucky Patcher
Stop looking for this kind of application on Google Play because you already know you won’t be able to obtain it there. You’ll need to find alternative sources, like Malavida’s website, then download the file to your smartphone while activating the Unknown Sources options in your Settings in order to obtain it.
You must remember that in order to perform these tasks, you must be the Android device’s superuser, so you must first obtain an app like KingRoot in order to root your device. Additionally, you can only locate this app on Android; iOS users must make do with their lovely but limited alternative.
You’ll simply have to have a look around Malavida because every day we make sure that we’re offering you the latest version released by its developers so that you can continue modding, patching, and modifying your apps. And if it stops working, we’ve also got the best alternatives for Android devices. Just take a look at the related contents on this page where you’ll find tools of the likes of Lulubox, GameGuardian, or Cheat Engine.
What’s new in the latest version?
- Bug fixes.
- Translation updates.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.